The moving staff and relocation specialists at ABC Kortsch Moving and Storage understand, and are equipped to fulfill, your business relocation needs. Our company’s long record of excellence in serving southeastern Wisconsin businesses with their moving and storage, translates into a wealth of experience and expertise at your disposal.
We know that your goal is to accomplish your company’s relocation quickly and smoothly with the least possible impact on daily operations. Our Corporate and Business Relocation Services are designed to:
- Minimize downtime
- Reduce disruption
- Decrease stress
- Increase efficiency
The keys to successful business relocation are:
- Clear operating procedure
- Standardized organizational strategy
- Delegation/coordination plans
Let ABC Kortsch provide your company with the quality service necessary to fulfill those key relocation requirements.
Our Corporate and Business Relocation services start with a free, no obligation, estimate performed on site with our company estimator.
- Obtain an accurate, detailed estimate of charges
- Estimate performed by professional Relocation Services consultant
- Determine the amount of labor and transportation to best suit your specific situation
- Discuss need for additional services or special requirements
- Fully trained professionals who work as a team to ensure your move is performed efficiently and competently
- Crews are uniformed and friendly, considerate and capable
- Staff members work in upper scale homes and class A offices as a regular part of the work day
- We employ professionals – temporary and day labor is not used
- We take pride in our reputation as an honest, responsible, and dependable company, and demand the same from our employees.
- Staff experienced with a full range of modular, steelcase, and office furniture systems
- Air ride vans and trucks – provide stability and a minimal amount of jarring to the load
- Library carts available for easy, organized file transport
- Anti-static bags provided to protect electronics and computer components
- Each truck and van is fully equipped with the necessary equipment; dollies, 4-wheelers, speed packs, pads, protective covering, etc.
- File cartons and packing materials available upon request
We offer a wide variety of services, allowing us to customize your move and tailor the relocation process to the specific needs of your business. Our goal is to work with you to create a move plan that efficiently transports your important documents and the tools of your trade so that you can get back to business as soon as possible.
- Full range of service levels available – we move offices or items internally at your facility, move your entire business, or move home offices
- Disassemble and reassemble workstations and office modules
- Help you reconfigure your floor plan and office setup, and reinstall your existing modular office furniture
- Customizable packing and unpacking service options
- Comprehensive, free, no obligation estimate
- Supervisor provided on site at every job at no cost to you
- Supply library carts and rentals for packing files for transport and unpacking at your destination
- Supply move coordination tools (labels, etc)
- Stretch wrap your desks, file cabinets, vertical storage cabinets, file carts, computer carts, etc for secure transfer at no charge
- Remove wall displays & boards
- Disconnect computers, wrap in anti-static bags, load into computer carts, and stretch wrap for secure transport
- Provide packing materials and file cartons
- Provide floor and wall protection during the move
- Provide used packing material pick up
- Multiple pick up and delivery sites
PROCEDURE AND STRATEGY TIPS
These are suggestions for helping your relocation experience go as easily and efficiently as possible. Depending upon the scope of your moving and storage needs, and the size of your business, some of these guidelines might be more applicable than others.
- Work with an estimator to refine service needs.
- Appoint a representative on your end to oversee move preparations and coordination with us. For larger companies, it might be a good idea to delegate some tasks to others.
- Obtain and distribute floor plans of current and new locations.
- Obtain packing supplies / arrange for file cart delivery Schedule elevator access with the maintenance department at both current and new locations
- Ascertain whether or not your copier and other large office machinery require special handling or can be transported along with the rest of your office furniture in the move
- Create a timetable for employees to prepare their areas for the upcoming move
- Notify the movers ahead of time if you will need to move fire-proof file cabinets or safes so that they can arrange to bring the correct equipment with them
- Make time to speak with your IT department about who will be responsible for moving the server and whether there are any special precautions to be taken in regard to your information technology
Please feel free to call us at 414-276-9990 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions, or to request a free estimate!